Friday 8 December 2017

Home's a Beach 5: It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life for me .....

.... and I'm feeling good.  (Play that song !)

Does that explain my obsessions with sunrises in general and watching the sun rise over the ocean at this beach in particular?


Freedom is mine and I know how I feel ......


There is no sunrise today, but the cloud formations reflecting on the beach are beautiful in itself.  There is swagger in my step as I march through the shallow surf while humming "It's a new dawn, it's a new day, It's a new life .... and I'm FEELING GOOD".





And then dance if you wanna dance

Please brother take a chance


How about fresh steamed crab as a cheap breakfast?




Raw onion and FRESH lemon grass for my cold, LOL



Lovely people ...  Really Nice people.... and I don't say that about many ...
... but they're Germans .....
.... so when all of a sudden they start ranting about 'black heads' .....
....in Germany, I need to get some distance in between me and them.
.... and I know by now that this kind of talk 'bonds' them....
.... just like hockey talk 'bonds' Canadians.
But I refuse to engage in that kind of talk.
Note the 'monkey' on the rock just to the right off centre !


When will people start making proper use of those large brains ?????














thit bo grilled over charcoal ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment