Friday 13 March 2015

Man makes plans; God laughs (or Gotta plan BIG in case s/he cuts them back!)

There is a place that draws me back again and again.  Saint Malo, first discovered by accident in June 2013, visited by bicycle again in July 2013 and October 2013, chosen place to visit after a German funeral in December 2014, is exerting its magic pull again, with enough strength to have me start planning a summer trip that will get me back there this summer.  

Since the trips in 2013 and 2014 mostly have been planned around concerts of Neil Young and various other artists, part of the planning to get to Saint Malo naturally had to be a check of scheduled Neil Young concerts this year.  Unfortunately, there are none. Well, almost none. At least none that helps me to get to Saint Malo ;-(


BUT, there was one concert with Neil Young in a place that one should visit once, and that I probably not would have visited without the concert incentive.  NOTE: I would have never discovered Saint Malo without the 2013 NY concerts.

Not my pic (yet)

Not that I expect Hollywood or its residents to rival Saint Malo in simple unadulterated beauty  But then seeing new things is good; one never ever knows whether the next place one visits isn't the one that puts one's soul at ease !

No comments:

Post a Comment