Monday 23 September 2013

Leaving Brittany for Britannia on Brittany Ferries

It is time again to explore Terra Incognita.  Later I will board the Leviathan depicted below and it will take me past Jersey & Guernsey to the South Shore of England.
the Old and the New
I will miss Saint Malo but there are places on the other side that I have heard of but have never seen. How does that Human League song go again?  

Take time to see the wonders of the world
To see the things you've only ever heard of
Dream life the way you think it ought to be
See things you thought you'd never ever see

I thought I'd never see the Cliffs of Dover, but since they're just around the corner on a bicycle, I'll have to do something about that ;-)  Never mind the Battle of Hastings, the Pier at Brighton, 

Travelling through Lilliput

No comments:

Post a Comment