Tuesday 2 July 2013

Just plain CRAZY II (The world's my Oyster)

If I was halfway normal, I would after the menhir thing go make some grandchildren, so I could tell them about it. But NO!
When I was up there with the Menhirs and looked back towards land,did you see the HOLES?:



Oh, NO, NOT that. For some reason I am actually scared by that. But these holes will pop up again!

So I keep walking and I see this view just around the corner (This place is spoiled ;-)

A concrete wall going in the water?  MUST GO!
 I am halfway along that wall (stepping carefully not to slip on the algae), when on my left I see this:


 Not only is this the SAME HOLE, the rocks over there are the SAME ONE I was just on!  HOW WEIRD!



The reason I'm not slipping on the web concrete:  It is COVERED IN OYSTERS ;-)
The view when one is walking on oysters:


Enough running around: Time to go home, finish another translation, and get some zzzzs!







No comments:

Post a Comment