Wednesday 3 July 2013

A quick mid-day exercise trip around Saint Quay Portieux

I'm getting antsy because I'm not getting enough exercise. Or maybe it is the translation to be finished that is bugging me.

A quick sprint through the harbour region: Wasn't there some water here yesterday?

Luxury: A swimming pool in the ocean;-)


And then I'm already in the next village:  Etables sur mer and its Plage du moulin

At the horizon: That's where I have to cycle tomorrow


Mandala


Hans & Mika would like it here:




Back in Saint Quay Portieux:
A place for the next time: Vue sur mer exceptionelle !   Hotel Ker Moor

After that back to the hotel to work. Grrrr

Later I discover that the person that assembled my bike (at Velozen.com ;-) should eat more spinach!


Then back to do some work with a view (also for a top-up of my body's galette, scallop, and rose levels)



I wish I had a picture of the waitress of this place. She is gorgeous and super-nice.  When I almost bend my mouth out of shape trying to repeat my Galette with Scallop order of yesterday, she finishes my sentence for me with a killer smile.  Yesterday I had asked her for directions to the Post Office and after pointing in one direction her finger had started waving all over the place.  Today she asks me "... trouvez ... La Poste", which I take to be a question whether I found it, which was difficult because the whole town seems to be one giant maze of one-way streets.   I say Oui and start waving my hand around to indicate the difficulties involved. There it is again!  I will miss that smile ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment