Wednesday 12 June 2013

Things they are a changin' (Neil Young on Saturday)

Here I sit in Frankfurt, and I'm flying to Dublin tomorrow morning at 11 am. I received an e-mail from Seamus asking "Does that mean no concert?" in response to my news of the forgotten Neil Young concert tickets.  And I keep thinking 'too bad I forgot the tickets!' and 'will i remember xxx Euros next year?'.
So I bought 2 Neil Young tickets for Dublin AGAIN.  Which also means I will spent more time in Bray and Dublin than in Sligo, but that as well will be just fine ;-)  I just found my old ticket confirmation e-mail, so with the new tickets, Seamus & I should be able to occupy the seats of the tickets bought in December, which should be much better than the last-minute dregs tickets bought yesterday. I'll find out on Saturday!

Keep on rocking in the free world!

No comments:

Post a Comment