Thursday 20 June 2013

guess where? Hint: I'm meeting Joanna!


A bit too much information at once. But I master Le Metro at 15:15

Gare du Nord; Trying to find my hotel!

Found Hotel. Metro back to Place de la Bastille. Waiting for Joanna!
Joanna took has a functioning reverse cell phone camera and took this picture of us:
 BTW. Joanna used to live in the top suite in 1541 East 10th Avenue ~13 years ago when I moved into the lower suite. If memory serves me right, she left Vancouver one month after that. That was the last time I had seen her until today.  And we get along great. Crazy world, ain't it?
Le Palais Royal, of course ;-)
Recognize the glass pyramid?







The royal abode. They wouldn't give me a room though ;-(


Msr Eiffel, I presume? (Seen from Place de la Concorde; the one with the Guillotine ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment