Thursday 16 May 2013

Yes, even Ferries have a downside (or @#$%@&%&@!)

And that downside becomes very apparent when the BC Ferries Person 5 cars in front of you starts waving the cars in front of you away from the ferry ramp and towards the parking area.   It's not tragic, but the same friggin' thing happened to me only 9 days ago.  And today I was 1 car closer to the cut-off, which makes it just a tad more annoying.
At least this didn't happen in Langdale because in Langdale there is absolutely nothing else to do but wait in your car. Here in Horeshoe Bay I'm trying to follow my own advice of 9 days ago, namely I try to make the best of it.  Mussels and white Boutari at Bay Moorings Restaurant are helping (Alas, no kickbacks ;-); the view I avoid since i get ghost images of the ferry pulling away without me on board. Actually, the view is gorgeous and the fact that I can't see or hear any cars doesn't hurt either ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment