Tuesday 16 April 2013

Wednesday 4:30 am (or The Emperor's New Clothes ;-)


The limited wardrobe taken on this trip requires another trip.  Yesterday I found a street in Sheung Wan (10 minutes walk from the hotel) that really was only a narrow alley filled with street vendors selling clothes for dirt cheap.  Given that all the clothes for sale were women's clothes and that none of the male pedestrians is carrying a package, I conclude that either they were innocent passers by, were lost like me, or were patrons under the pink sign of "Golden Wheel Massage".   The white person in the white shirt seems to be a bit wobbly in the knees, so we know where he comes from!







Anyhoo. I need clothes!  So either I find the male-clothing equivalent of the pictured street (with or without pinks signs), or I get on an early ferry to Macau. Lots of pink signs there, but much more importantly: I know exactly where the alleys with the street vendors are in Macau that can provide my new wardrobe ;-)

Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment