Wednesday 24 April 2013

Kowloon Park (or OMG, this is nice!)

I stumbled upon this place entirely by accident. I took the MTR Shun Wai Chai exit to take the Star Ferry across the water instead of the MTR under the water and maybe in the process see that tall building they have on the Kowloon Side, the ICC.  When wondering around on Kowloon side trying to catch a glimpse of the ICC though the other highrises, I found myself at a gate of Kowloon Park and decided to check it out. Am I ever glad I did ;-)


Minarets and Mosques are accepted here. As long as they're not higher than the BANK buildings ;-)

Peace & Quiet

Stairs have this magical attraction for me ;-)

This is where they lead.


Does that face look familiar?  Hint:  English Bay at Denman & Davie.











Either this MAZE is made for REALLY SHORT people or they just got sick of rescuing people and cut it to half height;-)



Yes, those pink spots in the right rear are FLAMINGOS (More of them later)
Was Jesus a tree-hugger and the whole position on the cross just a misinterpretation?

An Aviary deserving the name


















Duck Sex! (Guy on top)

Was it good for you?


















Humans would cover their eyes at the duck sex sight; flamingos stand on one leg instead ;-)

TREE !!!!

And this is the time warp back to the post "Reflections" ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment