Friday 19 April 2013

Hong Kong Museum of Art (or I should be on a plane to Hanoi right now ;-)

The fact that I'm out walking and doing things shows that I did not take the missed plane and Vietnam adventure too gravely, since there are sooo many things still to do in HK!

... and the admission to the Hong Kong Museum of Art is ....  HK$10, more or less CAN$ 1.30 ;-)

Very nice, very quiet, lots of effort went into everything!  I'll let some pictures do the talking:


I'm a bit proud of this one ;-)


 
The bottom is a reflection in a glass table































Great wall of China
Village on Fire
 






















Spirit something series ;-)


Odile and Von Rothbart?

Angry birds?




















Oh Ja. Angry Birds!

Snow Monkey


The Horse with no tail

makes me want to drink tea


at least not in my stomach!

 
Angry Birds again!
Books in the book store!
































No comments:

Post a Comment