Tuesday 19 March 2013

Bon Apetite (If you're close to Renfrew & 1st in Vancouver)

Google Maps says it's called '1st Avenue Cafe' but I seem to remember differently from their door. I will check again next time I am there.  This is one of the restaurants I actually go out of my way for to eat here.
Not sure when they open, but they close early, probably around 2 or 3 pm.

This is the chicken curry with vegetables dish. In contrast to other restaurants, the word vegetables here actually comprises more than onions and green peppers, which must be the cheapest. Here you not only get the veggies; I love their incarnation of curry. Add to that the fact that the friendly Asian owner remembered me after my second visit, and I know I found another good one.





Two doors the street is a store. Well, maybe it's a store, I'm not really sure. It has a window and stuff inside, but I've never seen a human being inside. Neither does it have posted opening hours. Just one of life's mysteries ;-) 

Not sure whether this is Buddha or Joda, or the fine product of their unholy union ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment