Wednesday 13 February 2013

You call that a title? (Just watch me)

European Soccer Cup with Hans & Denise June 2012
Strange title? Yes, but here is method to the madness:  Back around 2010 I already got my hair cut by the fabulous Fiona, and while she chipped away at my less than complete head of hair, we were discussing anything from whether people are in general not too smart to whether people are actually getting less and less smart by the day. In those days I was constantly dealing with anything a less than sane landlady and a more than criminal car mechanic could throw my way. Read:  In addition to the usual issues with relatives and significant others. While discussing some of these issues with Fiona, she uttered the phrase: "When I turn 50, I say 'No more nonsense'", which quickly became a joke, a motto, a lifestyle, and finally in modified form the title of this blog.

Time Warp: Found out about Fiona just yesterday (February 20): In matters of the Chinese Zodiac, Fiona is a Ram! (Given all the information it is now possible to figure out how old Fiona is). My chagrin question whether she would ever start acting her age was answered with a big smile and a confident "NEVER".

No comments:

Post a Comment