Sunday 24 February 2013

Self Confidence (or reverse cameras on cell phones)

I remember days when I dreaded having my picture taken. Wasn't even that long ago. And the thing that changed it was not a shrink. What changed my life was a cell phone. Actually a reverse camera on a cell phone. It started out as taking pictures of spring flowers in Vancouver for someone still frozen in Dawson Creek. The full size pictures from the standard camera would not transmit via SMS, so I started using the reverse camera for smaller file size and just for fun started putting myself in the picture (or the foliage).
Brett vorm Kopf
A random selection in definitely not chronological order:

Schleier-Verbot




Lila Mais?
Don't you love Safari?


Oh Rapunzel, thy hair is so soft!

Waldschrat
Giant
Yiman! You on Lamma Island?

Rebel with a cause

Where is Myra anyway?

Where I come from and where I'm going
Like the hat?

Kapu!

Captain Cook, I presume?

I really do not know what to say to this one
Ich glaub, mich laust der Bhudda!
Sonnenanbeter

Perspective is everything

















Relations


courage to look stupid







round bridge, round face (time to get that camera fixed!)








1 comment:

  1. Hey! This your frozen friend in Dawson Creek! Popsicle Patty... I recognize some of those flowery pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete